Deer Season 2020-2021
Welcome deer hunters! 2020 has been a wild ride so far and deer season doesn’t look to be an exception. We know that some processors will not be taking deer this season, and this will create a lot of demand for deer processing services. To ensure we can provide the great tasting products you’ve come to love and to make sure we keep our staff safe and healthy, please read the following information for dropping off deer:
- We will accept whole deer and boneless or quartered deer during our normal operating hours Monday – Saturday 9 AM – 6 PM. We will be open to accept deer on Sundays during modern gun season (November 15th, 22nd, and 29th) until we reach our limit for the day.
- You will need to unload your deer and bring it to the door for check in. We need to keep our staff safe by allowing for proper distancing between you and them.
- We require a $60 deposit for whole deer at drop off. There is no deposit for boneless deer and deer quarters.
- We will have clear dividers at our check-in and ask that you stay behind the dividers.
- You may call in your deer cutting instructions after you drop it off, if you prefer. Option number 5 for deer processing and then 4 on the phone recording will put you through to someone who can take your instructions.
- If you choose to call in your instructions, you will need to pay your $60 deposit at drop off.
- If we do not get cutting instructions for your deer on the day of drop off, we will process your deer in standard cuts.
- We will NOT call you when your cape for a shoulder mount is ready. You will need to pick up your cape within 3 days of drop off. We do not freeze them.
- We will give you an estimated time frame for when your deer will be ready at drop off. Please do not call us to check the status of your order until it has been 4 weeks since you dropped it off. We will not check the status of orders less than 4 weeks old.
- We will text, email, or call you when your order is ready. You will receive a notification faster if you sign up for text or email notification. We request that you pick up your deer meat within 3 days of your first notification.
- We only batch process deer. You will get your steaks and roasts back, but all ground product and cooked product will be batched with other deer. We check the wholesomeness and cleanliness of deer before processing it and will reject deer that is not wholesome.
- We will charge a discretionary cleaning fee if deer meat is not clean when dropped off to cover the cost of us cleaning it prior to processing OR we may reject it.
- Do NOT skin a whole deer before bringing it here. We charge $25 EXTRA if you skin it.
Out of state deer must be boneless or quartered with the head, hide and spinal column removed.
We will be accepting deer meat until March 1st, 2021. We will resume accepting deer for processing for the fall season on September 7, 2021.